The Open Primary is here to support parents with an educational path that not only follows the Singapore MOE curriculum but
also offers a unique low student to teacher environment with affordable annual fees.
Bukit Gombak : P2 – P4
Serangoon : P2 – P4
Pasir Ris : P2 – P6
The Open Primary will proceed as follows for 2021 P2 – P6 class placements:
14 – 17 Dec 2020
Send invitation to prospective new students’ Parents for Recommended Class Centre Visit (reference point of maximum 45min by public transport)
18, 21 – 22 Dec 2020:
Conduct Recommended Class Centre Visits
22 Dec 2020 – 7 Jan 2021:
– Confirm Private Classes for 2019 Primary 2 to Primary 5
– Assign Private Teachers and execute Education Services Agreements
– Invoice and collect payments for 1st instalments and other fees
11 Jan 2021:
Students commence 2021 educational programmes with Private Teacher(s)
What do you need to do as a parent of an AEIS/2021 P2-P6 student?
your child/children as student(s) and upgrade status to Fully Committed through payment of $550.00 by 14 Dec 2020. Of the payment, $500.00 is a fully refundable deposit**
2) Advise us if your child is not a 2020 AEIS candidate
3) Be available to attend your Recommended Class Centre Visit between 18 – 22 Dec 2020. Visits to be scheduled between 930am and 12pm on week day.
4) Call The Open Primary on 87438337 if you need any further assistance
** – Payment date of Registration Fee & Full Commitment Deposit will be the reference for prioritising placements for oversubscribed classes, so the earlier you Upgrade the better ($500.00 is fully refundable at any point you withdraw your interest in a class placement or after class commences)