The Open Primary is here to support families with an educational path that not only follows the Singapore primary curriculum but also offers a unique low student to teacher ratio environment with affordable annual fees.
The Open Primary will proceed as follows for 2021 Primary 1 class placement:-
19 – 23 Oct 2020:
Send invitations to Parents to Recommended Class Centre Visit
(reference point of maximum 45min by public transport)
26 Oct – 30 Oct 2020:
Conduct Recommended Class Centre Visits
9 Nov – 11 Nov 2020:
Confirm Private Classes for 2020 Primary 1
14 Nov – 30 Dec 2020:
– Assign Private Teachers and execute Education Services Agreements
– Invoice and collect payments for 1st instalments and other fees
11 Jan 2021:
Students commence 2020 educational programmes with Private Teacher(s)
What do you need to do as a parent?
1) Register your child/children as student(s) and Upgrade status to Fully Committed through payment of $550.00 by 25 Oct 2020.
– Of the payment, $500.00 is a fully refundable deposit**
2) Be available to attend your Recommended Class Centre Visit between 26 Oct and 30 Oct 2020. Visits to be scheduled between 930am and 12pm on week days
3) Call The Open Primary on 87438337 if you need any further assistance.
** – Payment date of Registration Fee & Full Commitment Deposit will be the reference for prioritising placements for oversubscribed classes, so the earlier you Upgrade the better